Alibra Ingredients develops a variety of dairy solutions, food mixes and innovative products for the food & beverage market. Our Research & Development department works closely with the client to improve functionality, taste and cost effectiveness of the products.
Through research on trends, carefully listening to customers or simply investing in new ideas, Alibra has been developing work processes and a philosophy that provides differentiation for the food & beverage market. The company also develops “tailor made” formulations to fulfill clients’ requirements.
- Founded in February 2000 in the city of Valinhos, in the state of São Paulo, Brazil, it started producing and selling milk replacers mainly to retailers.
- In June 2001 it started operations in a whole milk plant in Imperatriz, in the state of Maranhão.
- In July it started the construction of a modern spray drying plant in Marechal Cândido Rondon.
- In late 2003 it started operating ultramodern nanofiltration and ultrafiltration systems. Alibra is the first company in Brazil to produce partially demineralised whey powder. From that point, Alibra supplies sweet and partially demineralised whey to industrial clients along with milk replacers and ‘’tailor made’’ dairy blends.
- In August 2004 it moved its headquarters and dry blending to the present location in the city of Campinas in order to expand the capacity and enter new markets.
- In Late 2007 it started the construction of two new spray drying towers which began operations in May 2008.
- In February 2010 it started construction of the 4th spray drying tower in Marechal Cândido Rondon which commenced operations in November 2012.
- Alibra complies with every rule and standard issued by the Brazilian Healthy Authorities.
- The Quality department ensures that the procedures derived from HACCP and GMP are being followed through regular checks and audits.
- The Quality laboratories in both plants are fully equipped to check every step of the manufacturing process (from raw material to final product) performing chemical, physical, microbiological, sensorial and functional tests.
LOCATIONThe company has two factories:
- Headquarters in Campinas – SP: production and filling of milk replacers, dairy mixes, food mixes, powdered chocolate drink mix, powdered blend to prepare instant rice cereal, powdered blend to prepare instant corn cereal and powdered infant wheat cereal with milk.
- Marechal Cândido Rondon – PR: drying of sweet whey, partially demineralised whey, milk replacers, dairy mixes,‘’milk cream’’ (creme de leite), fats and whey protein concentrates.